Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd and its group of companies (“we”, “us”, “our” or “ours”), values your privacy and endeavours to protect your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”). Our compliance ensures that your data is processed with due care and attention.
(2)WHAT DO WE COLLECT
Personal data is information which relates to you or identifies you. We may collect personal data and other information which includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Personal details such as name, identity card number or passport number, gender, nationality, date of birth or age, marital status, occupation or education qualifications; Your image, by way of video or photo shooting during our corporate event, or upon request for job applications, etc;
- Your image, by way of video or photo shooting during our corporate event, or upon request for job applications, etc;
- Contact information including telephone number, fax number, mobile number, postal and email address;
- Information in connection with CIP Catalyst, CIP 500, Angel Tax Incentive, Coach & Grow Programme (“our Products”) of which you have applied for, which enables us to better process your application;
- Information collected upon you visiting our website such as IP address, web browser software and other automatically collected information about your visit;
- Other information collected from time to time that are in connection with any service, transaction, survey, questionnaire or communication with us.
(3) HOW DO WE COLLECT
We collect your personal information both directly and indirectly from you through:
- Registration forms
- Solution submission forms;
- For individuals, from your employer or employee when you, your legal representatives, or service providers send us completed forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies at public venues or in any of our premises;
- Third party sources such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, credit bureau reporting agencies, and publicly available source of information for applicant of our Products;
- Verbal and written communications with us and/or our authorised agents;
- Other sources which we have access to.
All information requested for in our forms are obligatory to be provided unless stated otherwise. In the event that you fail to provide us with the information, we may be unable to process your request/ application.
(4) PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The purposes for which your personal data is collected and further processed will vary depending on the nature of your relationship with us. The main purposes, for which we process your data however, are mostly for recruitment and Products purposes. Hence, the information that you have given us are fundamental for us to understand your position and to enable us to process, thereby consider them appropriately.
(5) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In using your personal data, we may disclose them to third parties (within or outside of Malaysia) for processing purposes. Rest assured that the disclosure of your personal data shall only be disclosed as required under law or pursuant to relevant contractual relationship for third party service providers where the latter shall be bound by a non-disclosure obligation.
You hereby acknowledge the possibility of this disclosure and transfer and hence permit us to release your personal data to the third party and its advisers/ representatives.
We may also disclose your personal data in connection with the law enforcement, fraud prevention or investigation, or other legal actions; as permitted or required by the law or regulation, or if we reasonably consider necessary to protect ourselves, our investors or the public as a whole.
(6) HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In maintaining the security of your personal data with us, we ensure that adequate security control systems with a combination of physical and electronic access controls, firewall technology and other reasonable security measures are in place to safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal data. We require the same level of security from our third party external service providers, agents or contractors apart from imposing a non-disclosure obligation upon them as part of their contractual obligation with us.
While we use our best endeavours to ensure that the privacy of all information is kept secured, no data transmission conducted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be wholly secured. Thus, we encourage you from transmitting any unencrypted information to us via the Internet as we are unable to guarantee the privacy or security of the same, unless otherwise stated. We shall neither be held responsible nor liable for any damages or losses which you may suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of such information being stolen, tampered with, copied, abused, misused or otherwise violated.
(7) OUR WEBSITE
We have provided you with links to other sites for your convenience and information. These other sites are controlled by third parties with their own privacy statement, which we highly recommend that you review upon visiting their websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
(8) YOUR RIGHTS
You have a right to request access to and correct your personal data in our possession by writing directly to us at the address set out below to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you; and
- Request to rectify or update your personal information.
Please take note that upon receipt of your written request and subject to us identifying you as the correct data subject or authorised requestor, we may:
- Charge fee for processing your request for access or rectification; or
- Comply or refuse your request to access or rectify your personal information. Notification of such refusal and the reasons behind it will be given to you.
MY Hackathon Secretariat
c/o: CRADLE Fund Sdn Bhd
Level 20, Sunway Putra Tower,
100 Jalan Putra 50350,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Facsimile No.: 03 – 4045 8611
DATE: 27TH AUGUST 2020